Not exactly - it is a test club used to break in a new engine and create a constant load. Fahlin began production in Marshall with Nicholas-Beazley who marked the props for their catalog. They were victims of the Depression and sold aircraft parts until about 1938. When exactly Fahlin left we are not sure but he landed in Columbia, MO and made props for WWII as well as bows & arrows, boomerangs and snowshoes. This was for a Continental R-670-4 engine - 80" across, 5" diameter center hole, 12" blades. Will make a great conference, dining or coffee table with 1" glass and pedestal base; 32"H.
ORIGIN: Missouri, United States
SIZE: 80" across, 5"D center hole, 12" blades